October Health Fair & Food Giveaway
The EPICENTER at Edgewood’s October Health Fair & Food Giveaway will take place on Friday, October 12 from 2-5 p.m., with food distribution beginning at 3.
As we do each month, The EPICENTER will partner with Tabitha’s House and share fresh produce with Harford County citizens in need. We will also feature a broad spectrum of resources for all community members, including the following services:
- Free chiropractic care
- Employment Readiness Specialist
- Free Narcan training (emergency opioid overdose treatment)
- Free vision screenings*
- Flu shots
- Birthright (pregnancy & infant care aid center)
- Info on free and low-cost healthcare for seniors and qualifying citizens
- Harford County Health Department Care Coordination Plus and Medical Assistance
- Catholic Charities Early Head Start Program
- Free cancer prevention services
- Empowering Minds Resource Center
- Celebrate Recovery
- Mountain Christian Church
*Opportunities to receive free or low-cost glasses may be available for qualifying individuals.
We encourage you to spread the word about our Health Fair & Food Giveaway in your offices, on social media, or with anyone you know who may benefit. You may also share our Facebook event.
Please contact Lauren Savard at email@example.com or 443-981-3742 Ext. 618 with any questions (email best).